UK NVQ certificate sample, National Vocational Qualification transcript
NVQs are competence-based qualifications. The five levels of NVQ are defined as having the following competencies:
- Level 1 – Competence, which involves the application of knowledge and skills in the performance of a range of varied work activities most of which may be routine and predictable.
- Level 2 – Competence, which involves the application of knowledge and skills in a significant range of varied work activities, performed in a variety of contexts. Some of the activities are complex or non-routine, and there is some individual responsibility or autonomy. buy NVQ certificate and transcript, NVQ certificate sample, Collaboration with others, perhaps through membership of a work group or team, may often be a requirement.
- Level 3 – Competence, which involves the application of knowledge and skills in a broad range of varied work activities performed in a wide variety of contexts and most of which are complex and non-routine. There is considerable responsibility and autonomy, and control or guidance of others is often required.
- Level 4 – Competence, which involves the application of knowledge and skills in a broad range of complex, technical, or professional work activities performed in a wide variety of contexts and with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and autonomy. buy UK NVQ certificate, buy NVQ fake certificate, Responsibility for the work of others and the allocation of resources is often present.
- Level 5 – Competence, which involves the application of skills and a significant range of fundamental principles and complex techniques across a wide and often unpredictable variety of contexts. National Vocational Qualification certificate, buy National Vocational Qualification fake transcript, National Vocational Qualification certificate sample. Very substantial personal autonomy and often a significant responsibility for the work of others and for the allocation of substantial resources feature strongly, as do personal accountabilities for analysis and diagnosis, design, planning, execution and evaluation.